As a courtesy to your teacher and fellow students, please arrive 15 minutes early to sign in and prepare for class. If you arrive late, please be mindful by waiting until the opening meditation or chant has finished before coming into the studio.
Terms & Conditions
- Prepaid classes and absence from classes are non-refundable.
- Both Yoga and Reformer class packages are non refundable, non extendable, non sharable, and non transferable to other persons. They are valid for 90 days, after which any unused classes will be lost.
- Always check your expiration date before and after your purchase.
- We have a 24 hour cancellation policy for Group Reformer, Aerial and Private Yoga classes. Full payment will be charged if you cancel with less than 24 hours notice.
- Group Reformer classes may be cancelled if less than 3 students book, in which case an email will be sent
Aerial Yoga is taught in a private setting for 1-4 students. This ensures each student can learn the basics of how to use the silks to remain safe and confident as they explore the possibilities of Aerial Yoga. Please contact us for costs and availability.
You can schedule a private yoga session either at the studio or other location such as your home, office, or even a park. Whether you are new to yoga and want to learn the basics before taking a class, are an experienced yogi wishing to deepen your practice, or maybe just want to practice with a group of friends, our experienced teachers will help you meet your goals.
If you are interested in private yoga, please contact us. One of our teachers will get back to you to discuss your requirements, timescales, style of yoga so that we can partner you with most appropriate teacher.